- When Romney was in Detroit this year campaigning he said of the Chinese, "They are good competitors, and like all good competitors, will take every advantage they can get." Does that mean he thinks our banks are good competitors also?
- Romney said we don't need to see his tax returns for five years and we should trust him.
- Romney first said he would repeal Obamacare on the first day he is office. He now says he will keep the good parts of the healthcare bill.
- Romney and Ryan said they have a plan that will allow them to increase military spending while reducing taxes on the middle class and not increase taxes on the wealthy. When asked to explain it they said they will after the election.
- Paul Ryan first said he was against abortion in cases of rape and incest. He now says he can go along with it because Romney does.
- Paul Ryan first said he ran a marathon under three hours. He now admits it was over four hours.
- 'I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation.'  'There's no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs.' 
- 'This is a completely airtight kennel mounted on the top of our car.'  'They're not happy that my dog loves fresh air.'
- 'Roe v. Wade has gone too far.'  'I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.' 
- 'I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose.'  'I never really called myself pro-choice.' 
- 'I've been a hunter pretty much all my life.'  'I'm not a big game hunter... I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will.' 
- 'I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.'  'Ronald Reagan is... my hero.'
Fosbury won with a flop so Romney thinks he can also.