Obama's Jobs To Do List
- Stay on the road talking to the voters about the urgency of getting it done and implemented.
- Put Biden on the road and maybe Bill Clinton.
- Outwardly solicit ideas for prioritizing what jobs/projects to start working on. Get input from Congress, Industry, labor and economists. The decision should be based on the optimization of return on investment and the speed at which jobs can be created. Go down the list until the entire stimulus is used
- Consider having union members accept a temporary "below market" wage so more can be hired. Ubion members should be willing to help out other union members.
- Simultaneously, set up a structure to address the deficit problem. This is a good start.
- List to be expanded. Please provide your ideas by sending in comments. Let's kick butt.